What Is A Tenacious Advocate?
At Berner Law Group, we’re not satisfied until we’ve gone the extra mile, vetted all options and explored every scenario with you. That’s our job. That’s our journey. We advocate for people in the Pacific Northwest, and we do it with tenacity. Our clients often have legal matters in divorce and child custody, but we also assist with estate planning, criminal defense, personal injury and other matters.
Passionate Advocacy Through Divorce And Family Law Matters
- Divorce and legal separation
- Domestic partnerships
- High net worth divorce
- Military divorce
- Alimony and spousal maintenance
- Custody and visitation
- Child support
- Asset division
- Stepparent adoption, third-party custody and guardianship
- Domestic violence and neglect
- Paternity and fathers’ rights
We Take A Strong Stance For Your Legal Journey
At Berner Law Group, we are guided by simple and clear principles. We’re committed to:
- Providing thorough and effective representation to protect our clients’ rights and interests
- Resolving matters in the least litigious and most cost-effective manner when possible
- Taking an aggressive stand for our clients’ interests
- Litigating when necessary
We Listen And Will Design A Strategy To Pursue Your Goals
Berner Law Group is in Washington State with our main law office in downtown Everett. We are conveniently located across the street from the Snohomish County Superior Court. Call our downtown Everett office to schedule your initial strategy session.
Representation In All Western Washington Counties
At Berner Law Group, We’ll Treat Your Case As If It’s Our Own.
Jack has worked in the legal arena since 1992. After earning his J.D. In 2000, Jack declared his primary emphasis to be family law. He served on the Seattle Commission on Children and Youth for many years. Jack also donates a significant amount of time doing pro bono legal work for nonprofits.Learn More About Jack