Your Divorce And Family Law Ally For The Distance
If you are facing a divorce or any other family law problem, you likely have worries about your children, your finances and your future. With a strong legal advocate on your side, these issues are much easier to bear. Suddenly, impossible problems have solutions. Unanswerable questions become much clearer.
At Berner Law Group, PLLC, we provide clients with skilled, tenacious representation in a broad range of family law matters. With law offices in Everett, we help clients in Snohomish, King, Island and Skagit counties, and throughout the rest of western Washington, with legal problems that affect their marriage, their children and their lives. We are here for the distance.
Full-Service Family Law Representation
At our firm, an experienced attorney will work with you to resolve family law problems such as:
- Divorce: We protect your interests in all aspects of divorce, including spousal support (alimony) and the division of marital property. We have the experience and resources to handle the division of businesses, professional practices and high-asset marital estates.
- Child custody: Whether you are a parent facing divorce or an unmarried parent facing separation, we are here to protect your parental rights and the best interests of your children.
- Modifications: Circumstances change. If you need help seeking a modification of existing orders or wish to stop a modification that will adversely affect you, we can help.
- Paternity: Our attorneys represent mothers and putative fathers in paternity matters.
- Military divorce: We can guide you through military family law issues involving military pensions, active duty, service of divorce documents and more.
- Domestic violence issues: If you are under threat of domestic violence or have been falsely accused, we can protect your rights and interests.
Resolving Family Law Disputes
Disputes over divorce, child custody and other family law issues are common. Finding satisfactory and cost-effective solutions, on the other hand, can be difficult to achieve.
Our firm is focused on resolving our clients’ legal issues in the most favorable, cost-effective manner possible. Our skilled attorneys know how to negotiate from a position of strength, often achieving our clients’ wishes without the need for a trial. We are also skilled at achieving results through mediation and arbitration. When the other party refuses to be reasonable, we are always prepared for courtroom litigation.
Talk To A Lawyer Who Can Protect Your Rights
Family law issues can be difficult, but you don’t have to face them alone. We are here to guide you through the legal process and protect your rights. To schedule your initial strategy session with an experienced divorce and family law attorney in Everett, please call our law offices at 425-259-6533 or contact us online.