Asset And Property Division Attorneys In Everett, Washington (Snohomish County)
When parties decide to divorce, the assets that previously supported one household must now be divided to support two (although the division need not be down the middle for each and every asset). The process can be complex and stressful. However, working with an experienced divorce attorney can help protect your interests while resolving matters as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our firm assists clients with business valuations, property valuations and division of many different types of assets, including — but not limited to — the following:
- Small, closely held businesses, including franchises and professional practices
- 401(k) plans, IRAs and pensions (including military pensions)
- Stocks and other investments
- Real estate, including second homes, vacation properties and timeshares
- Valuable collections, antique cars and other unique property
When assets are complex, it is especially critical to seek the help of an experienced divorce lawyer. Here at Berner Law Group, PLLC, we combine years of experience, extensive resources and proven strategies/techniques to help you achieve the best results possible in your case.
Contact Berner Law Group, PLLC, to speak with an asset/property division attorney in Snohomish County today. We’re conveniently located directly across the street from the Snohomish County Superior Court in downtown Everett.